PULSONIC 6 - Pressure oiler
The PULSONIC 6 ensures the accurate dosage of even tiny quantities of oil per pulse with optimum oil distribution to the required locations of the machine. Individual adjustment of the oil supply to all lubricating points is simple. There is a significant reduction in oil consumption. Setting is carried out using pushbuttons and shown on a clear display.
- Even oil distribution over entire circumference of cylinder - no streaking due to excess oil
- Individually programmable lubrication of all needles etc.
- Low oil consumption due to precise supply of oil to lubricating points
- Optional setting via machine control, provided that the knitting machine has been prepared for this by the manufacturer (CAN bus communication)
|Power supply||24 V (20-33 V) 50/60 Hz|
|Run signal (machine running)||10 – 30 V AC|
|Max. power||72 VA|
|Delivery volume per pump stroke||4,2 – 25 mm³|
|Oil volume adjustable for each lubricating point||0,3 – 24 ml/h|
|Max. total oil feed rate (with full number of nozzles)||288 ml/h|
|Usable oil volume in container||3.5 litres|
|Weight||approx. 3 kg|
PULSONIC 6 with 12 lubricating points
PULSONIC 6 with 24 lubricating points
- Straight / angled nozzles
- Spray nozzles
Needle head lubrication
Needle head lubrication is designed to lubricate needle heads and latches.
The flush/wash function permits washing of the knitting elements with oil. Any dirt is washed off and cannot contaminate the knitted fabric. Only in connection with machine control.
Machine cycle sensor
Submit your data and you will be contacted by one of our experts