SFE 2 - Storage feeder
The SFE 2 storage feeder is used for feeding yarn to knitting machines with regular and irregular yarn consumption.
The unit is operated with 3 x 42 VAC.
The tool-free input tensioner with modular structure allows aconsistent operating procedure in different mounting positions of the units.
The direction of rotation of the winding disc can be adjusted according to the yarn to be processed (S or Z twist). The yarn quantity is controlled by a newly developed optical-mechanical sensor system.
A circumferential LED light strip provides information about the respective operating status.
The output yarn tension is adjusted steplessly with the easy accessible rotary knob on the output of the unit.
- Compact design
- Modular swiveling input tensioner
- Adjustable direction of rotation of the winding disc (processing of S- and Z-twisted yarn)
- Monitoring of the yarn quantity by optical-mechanical sensor technology
- Circumferential LED light strip providing information on the respective operating status
- Stepless adjustable yarn output tension by means of the latest spiral brake technology
|Power supply||3x 42 V AC|
|Average power||25 VA|
|Yarn tension||1,0 cN – 10 cN, depending on the processed yarn|
|Yarn gauge range||20 dtex to 500 dtex|
|Max. yarn feed rate||600 m/min.|
Submit your data and you will be contacted by one of our experts